Subject: Did You Get Your Check?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:54:06 -0500

Dear Friends & Future Millionaire:

Invest in technology that will make you money.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from 
your home?  A one time investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars 
let's get you on the road to financial success.
ALL THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE 
INTERNET !

===========================================
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the 
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to 
the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly 
news program recently devoted an entire show to the 
investigation of this program described below, to see if it 
really can make people money. The show also investigated 
whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are 
''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the 
program and if people can follow the simple instructions, they 
are bound to make some mega bucks with only$25 out of 
pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF 
POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable 
opportunity. I was approached many times before but each 
time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see 
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and 
money required. To my astonishment, I received a total of 
$610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in."
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

============================================

Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around 
for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day when I 
received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on 
it. I followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks 
later the money started to come in. First month I only made 
$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of 
$290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it 
again. The key to success in this program is to follow the 
simple steps and NOT change anything.'' More testimonials 
later but first,

=PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTUREREFERENCE=

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 
months easily and comfortably, please read the 
following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND 
YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, 
GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER 
OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-
MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose
name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE 
SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR 
ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail
problems.

=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of 
the 5 reports.  You will need all 5 reports so that you can save 
them on your  computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL 
COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 
reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your 
computer so they  will be accessible for you to send to the 
1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a 
floppy of these reports and keep them on your desk in case 
something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who 
are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in 
any way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 
through 6 '' or you will loose out on majority of your profits. 
Once you understand the way this works, you will also see 
how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this 
methodhas been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! 
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all 
five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not 
work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and 
then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything
other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not 
work for you.
 
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this 
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the 
person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the 
cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO 
REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO 
REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO 
REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO 
REPORT # 2
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 
Position. PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & 
address ACCURATELY!

============================================

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, 
and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER 
CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. 
To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 
5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable 
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-
mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads 
and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this 
venture going: METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL 
LEGALLY

============================================
 
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, 
and we will assume You and those involved send out only 
5,000 e-mails each.  Let's also assume that the mailing receive 
only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but 
lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send out 
hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-
mails. With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 
1. Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail 
each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 
0.2% responded with orders. 
That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
500,000 e-mails.  The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for 
Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 
million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 
orders for report #4.  Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-
mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 
0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report  # 5.
 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 
(half million).
 
Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 
3.....$5,000 + 4 . $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand 
Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND 
FIGUREOUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND 
NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL 
STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !
 
============================================

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 
PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or 
half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails 
each or more? There are over 150 million people on the 
Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people 
will do just that, and more! METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING 
FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

============================================

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are 
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads 
on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly 
suggest you start with Method # 1 and METHOD # 2 as you 
go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail 
them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same 
day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail 
they send out, with your name and address on it, will be 
prompt because they can not advertise until they receivethe 
report.

=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ============

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME 
ONLY. Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for 
each Report. Checks NOT
accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at 
least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write 
the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, 
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal 
address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

============================================

REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on 
the Net" Order Report #1 from:
Anthony Hayes
P.O.Box 111
Ashmore, Queensland
Australia 4214

__________________________________________________ 
REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on 
the Net"
Order Report # 2 from:
WCF
Unit 1002 / 43 Garfield Terrace
Surfers Paradise, Quuensland
Australia 4217

_________________________________________________
REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"
Order Report # 3 from :
Daniel Lee
306 Spring Street
Hendersonville, NC 28739, USA 

__________________________________________________
REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM 
& the Net"  Order Report # 4 from:
Mike Manegold
Sonnenbergstrasse 40
CH-8800, Thalwil (Switzerland).

_______________________________________________
REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free"
Order Report # 5 from:
M.G.
7143 Hillside Dr.
W. Bloomfield, MI 48322-2847, USA

__________________________________________________
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 
within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that 
you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If 
you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you 
do.

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 
2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working 
for you, and the cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS 
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are 
placed in front of a Different report. You can KEEP TRACK 
of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are 
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE
INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND 
START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO 
LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!!

============================================

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF 
THIS PROGRAM: You have just received information that 
can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with 
NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can 
make more money in the next few weeks and months than you 
have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS 
INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you 
have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved 
others to #2 ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people 
you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and 
your name will be on every one of them.

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customer you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the 
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become 
financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

======== MORE TESTIMONIALS ============ 

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I 
am anaccountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make 
pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled 
to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole 
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and 
percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally 
ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she 
jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was 
ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't 
work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had 
received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had 
received total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was
shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf C.P.A., Chicago, Illinois

==========================================

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to 
make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative 
that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that 
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at 
least get my money back''. '' I  was surprised when I found my 
medium size post office box  crammed with orders. I made 
$319,210.00in the first 12 weeks.  The nice thing about this 
deal is that it does not matter where  people live. There simply 
isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big." Dan 
Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

===========================================

''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no 
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I 
was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed 
then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! I made 
more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came 
within 22 weeks." Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

============================================

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money 
with little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions 

carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in. My 
first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of third month 
my total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks 
to the internet.". Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

============================================

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED 
ON'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

===========================================
 
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, 
contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing 
Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer 
Protection, Washington, D.C. 

(Note: To avoid delays make sure appropriate postage to 
Canada, USA, or Europe is applied)

-=-=-=-=--=-=-==-=Remove Instructions=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=

*************************************************
Do not reply to this message -
To be removed from future mailings:
mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Remove

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/