Subject: 1.3.5: awk crashes in Windows 2000 cmd
From: Claus-Thomas Buhl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:30:26 +0100

Hi,

I invoke cmd under Windows 2000 and I have D:\cygwin\bin in the PATH.
When I invoke awk, the NTVDM-CPU complains about an invalid instruction.
Invoking gawk directly works fine under cmd.

Regards,

CTB
-- 
_______   Claus-Thomas Buhl		H.E.I.
\o/|\o/   Systemberater, MCSE+I		Wimpfener Strasse 23
   |  	  e-mail: [email-masked]		68259 Mannheim / Germany
\_____/   FON: 0621/795141		FAX: 0621/795161

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/