Subject: openssl problems while using pthreads
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 18:59:57 +0100

Hi list,

this one is for Corinna and Robert I guess.

I have problems with openssl functions from the latest contributed
openssl port in daemons that use pthreads to scale.

I know that openssl should be compiled in thread-safe mode if you want
to use threaded functions of openssl. I suppose the distributed
openssl package is not thread-safe?

May the package maintainer, I guess you Corinna, try to re-compile
using the thread-safe feature.

Thanks in advance.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/