Subject: Re: No config files in /etc
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:52:23 -0500

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 03:48:58PM -0800, Milscvaer wrote:
>Recently, I have been working on setting up sshd.  However, i noticed
>that there are no defualt configuration files I could find for programs
>that ussually have files in /etc.  It would be nice if cygwin had
>example config files for /etc for programs that have been installed
>that ussually put files in /etc, like sshd, maybe in an "examples"
>directory.

How about a /usr/doc/Cygwin directory?

Have you looked there for something that begins with "openssh"?

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/