Subject: Re: DNS server LaMaraDNS is running on cygwin
From: "Max Bowsher" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:44:59 -0000

Fair enough. I havn't tried since 8.2.4

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stipe Tolj" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: DNS server LaMaraDNS is running on cygwin

> Why not BIND? It builds a whisker away from OOTB.

I have to disagree. The latest version does _not_ build OOTB.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/