Subject: Re: DNS server LaMaraDNS is running on cygwin
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:00:02 +0100

> Why not BIND? It builds a whisker away from OOTB.

I have to disagree. The latest version does _not_ build OOTB.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/