Subject: newbie problem
From: "Albert L. Wagner" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:31:21 -0600

While attempting to compile the Berkley database, db-3.3.11, I
received the following.  Has anyone compiled this library
before?  Can you point me in the right direction?

<more>
gcc -c -I. -I../dist/../include -I../dist/../include_auto -O
../dist/../os/o
lags.c  -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC -o os_oflags.o
../dist/../os/os_oflags.c: In function `__db_omode':
../dist/../os/os_oflags.c:110: `S_IRGRP' undeclared (first use in
this funct

../dist/../os/os_oflags.c:110: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only

../dist/../os/os_oflags.c:110: for each function it appears in.)
../dist/../os/os_oflags.c:112: `S_IWGRP' undeclared (first use in
this funct

../dist/../os/os_oflags.c:114: `S_IROTH' undeclared (first use in
this funct

../dist/../os/os_oflags.c:116: `S_IWOTH' undeclared (first use in
this funct

d:\MinGW-1_1\bin\make.exe: *** [os_oflags.lo] Error 1

-- 
"It requires wisdom to understand wisdom:
 the music is nothing if the audience is deaf."
 - Walter Lippman

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/