Subject: Re: Has anyone compiled a PHP extension (as a dll) succesfully in cygwin?
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: GRI <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 12:37:27 +0100

> Has anyone compiled a PHP extension (as a dll) succesfully in cygwin?

Yes, php is included as Apache API module (dll) in the CAMP
distribution at

http://apache.dev.wapme.net/

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/