Subject: Re: new site for my ports is up
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin Library General Discussion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:49:56 -0500

On 2001-11-16 14:51, Christopher Faylor wrote:

| Ah!  Sorry about that.

| The idea of putting things under categories was something that I
| originally proposed but I wasn't entirely sure that it was ok.

Pfttttt!  The categories are not necessarily obvious to the most casual 
observer.

| I wonder if we shouldn't just dispense with any hierarchy at all and
| put all of the packages in their own subdirectory, like ftp.gnu.org?
=================^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  SOUNDS GOOD TO ME :-)
-- 
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate, All around 
nice guy.
New PGP key 09/13/2001:
:<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit&\
fingerprint=on>
:<http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit&\
fingerprint=on>
Fingerprint=0x{E7C6_4EE2_6B75_5BA3_C52E__77FA_63C3_9366_DCFB_229B}
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner."
--The Way of a Pilgrim, R. M. French [tr.]
Potentially Viral Software is any software for which you are not allowed
to examine the source.  Do not buy or use Potentially Viral Software!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/