Subject: Re: no more package moratorium?
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Markus Hoenicka <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:10:42 +0100

> What is wrong with tetex-beta? Could you explain what exactly should
> be fixed? Please try to provide useful bug reports. "Is broke, please
> fix" does not count as useful, IMHO.

another issue I have proposed -> a simple bug tracking integration for
the package maintainers via the web site.

Chris, I would suggest to setup a prototype on a serperate machine and
have the audience pickle on it. It should include 

 a) package maintainance mechanisms
 b) simple bug reporting and tracking for single packages/maintainers
mechanisms

I vote for a PHP based application running a MySQL or PostgreSQL db.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/