Subject: Re: no more package moratorium?
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:07:18 +0100

> >The opposite of veto power is probably "nobody gives a damn". ;-)
> 
> No, I meant, "Everybody gives a damn but I say yes anyway."

so it's still a veto from the point of definition. It's only a
negative veto within the sum of all elements :]

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/