Subject: Re: no more package moratorium?
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:03:05 +0100

> I'm not sure that we really need to be this formal, though.  Who's going
> to be doing the tracking?

the package maintainance tracking may be done using a PHP based system
on cygwin.com or an other dedicated site.

I would like to volonteer for the development, as I'm designing it
anyway :)

> Once again, it sounds like another job for a script.  :-)

sort of, yes.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/