Subject: Re: new site for my ports is up
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 23:45:49 +0100

> Default is default, but it doesn't matter if you install it in /opt/apache,
> /www/apache, /usr/apache, /usr/local/apache, the layout is always the same,
> just the prefix is different.

yep, and the user may change his/her DocumentRoot in httpd.conf, so we
are not dependable in using /usr/local/apache/htdocs for the
DocumentRoot, only ServerRoot is compiled in to /usr/local/apache.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/