Subject: Re: new site for my ports is up
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:34:49 +0100

> BTW, is it possible to introduce a new path like '/opt' e.g. for Apache, or
> should it better go in /usr/apache, /usr/mysql ...?

I have to veto here!

Apache goes by default to /usr/local/apache and should reside there
for a cygwin based binary package that I'm currently preparing :))

That way we take two with one: 1) cygwin's policy for /usr/local is
consistently helf, 2) apache's default layout path is taken.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/