Subject: groff : grap and deroff
From: "Fergus" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Fergus on Linux" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:13:49 -0000

I notice the lastest groff.1-17.2-1 available from Cygwin leaves out grap
and deroff. (Nothing wrong with this: but they seem often to be included in
other implementations of groff.) I have found it necessary to obtain grap
from elsewhere (in a version of
groff that includes it) and incorporate it into Cygwin by including a path
to c:/progra~1/groff/bin/, which works; but it feels a bit unsatisfactory to
have to venture outside /cygdrive/c/Cygwin/.

I tried installing grap-1.21.tar.gz available from
http://www.lunabase.org/~faber/Vault/software/grap/ but failed at the make
stage. No doubt me doing something daft or failing to do something sensible.

Was the excellent offer
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-04/msg00717.html accepted?

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/