Subject: RE: QT Tools
From: "charlie" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>, "Matt Minnis" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:30:12 -0500

Hi,

Did you realize that there is a "free" windows version? It has the same
license restrictions as the "free" X11 version. Currently they've only
released 2.3.0, while the X11 version is at 3.0. Anyway, if you're
interested, it can be found at
<http://www.trolltech.com/developer/download/qt-win-noncomm.html>.

VR, Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerrit P. Haase [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 1:39 PM
To: Matt Minnis
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: QT Tools

Hallo Matt,

2001-11-09 19:33:43, du schriebst:

> Is anyone using QT with Cygwin with the X11 or windows free downloads?

I'm building it today;)

> I would like to try it, but I don't want to have to shell out $1500 for
the
> windows version.  :(

The kde-cygwin project ported QT, you get it here:

http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/

Gerrit
--
convey Information Systems GmbH                   http://www.convey.de/
                                                  Vitalisstraße 326-328
Gerrit P. Haase                                   D-50933 Köln
[email-masked]                            Fon: ++49 221 6903922

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/