Subject: bash Window problem
From: Manash Kirtania <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 17:57:08 -0800

Hi there,

I have been trying to install the current version of cygwin. What I
did is I installed from Internet using "Download now" on the
cygwin.com page.

Problem is, when I open the bash window, it doesn't provide
me scroll bar and select/copy capabilities. I have winNT machine.
My friends installed in a win2k mashine and it worked fine.

I would really appreciate if you could provide me some
guidelines.

Thanks,
Manash

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/