Subject: Re: Using gdb
From: Ignasi Villagrasa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 11:44:34 +0000

Christopher Faylor sent a message telling me there's no fix to my 
problem using gdb.

But at the same time Pierre Muller sent me an e-mail with a patch he has 
tested that can be applied to gdb source before recompiling gdb.

I downloaded gdb sources from CVS Cygnus server, and I'm trying to 
compile them.

I have two problems. One related to bfd.h location. I have solved it.  
But following compilation, I get an error :

dbxread.c: In function `dbx_symfile_init':
dbxread.c:721: warning: implicit declaration of function `bfd_bread'
make: *** [dbxread.o] Error 1

I'm looking for bfd_bread function or predeclaration, but I don't find it.

What to do ?

Perhaps isn't this the mailing list to post this message ?

If so, where should I post it?

Thanks in advance. Ignasi Villagrasa.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/