Subject: sunrpc-4.0.cygwin1.bin.tar.gz ?
From: Emilio Molinari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 17:28:01 +0100

Hello!

does anyone have news about the binary version for sunrpc library:
sunrpc-4.0.cygwin1.bin.tar.gz
that was used to reside in
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Vinschen_Corinna/B20

?
Or a newer version?

Thank you for any help.

Emilio Molinari

--
-------------------------------------------------------
Emilio Molinari - Osservatorio Astronomico di Brera
   - gOlem - gruppo di ottiche e lenti a Merate
------------------------------------------------------
mailto:[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/