Subject: FAQ update && setup.exe udpate
From: David Starks-Browning <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:05:54 +0000

On  2 Nov 01, Robert Collins writes:
> David,
>   Is there anything in the FAQ that is setup.exe dependent - that we
> should synchronise changes to with the impending release of a new
> setup.exe?

There is a section on setup but it's pretty generic.  There is an
entry on choosing what packages to download, which will have to be
re-written, but I think that's all.

I haven't tried the new setup myself yet, but plan to do so today or
tomorrow.

Thanks for all your work on setup.  I anticipate being very impressed
when I try it. :-)

Cheers,
David

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/