Subject: Re: [BUG] in Setup (IMHO), concerning version scanning & extentions
From: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Landheer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 02 Nov 2001 16:16:07 +1100

On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 07:51, Ronald Landheer wrote:
> Hello Robert, Chris et al.

Hello :}.

> Someone familiar with the codebase should be able to patch something 
> like this up pretty quickly (Robert?), but if I hear things like "why 
> don't you do it" or I don't hear anything, I'll get off my butt..

AFAICT this is due to packages getting altered to .bz2 without a version
bump. I'll update the setup documentation to indicate how naughty this
is.

Rob

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/