Subject: Re: compiling snmp under cygwin
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: "Karr, David" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 06:42:29 -0500

David,

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 09:18:32AM -0800, Karr, David wrote:
> I'm sending this directly to you instead of the list because I'm sure
> someone would complain this is OT for the Cygwin list.

Nevertheless, I would prefer that you post to the Cygwin list instead of
sending me private email in the future.

> Unfortunately, your script didn't work for me.  It gave me the same symptoms
> the default build gave me.  I'm not building the 4.2.2 release, however, I'm
> building the distribution directly from CVS, as of 10/16.

Sorry, but I don't have the itch to build net-snmp from CVS right now
so I can't be of much help.  However, if you find a solution, then I
encourage you to submit a patch to net-snmp (if appropriate) and/or post
your build recipe to the Cygwin list.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/