Subject: Re: cvs server on cygwin
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 06:38:15 -0500

Tim,

Please post to [email-masked] instead of sending private email, so
others can benefit too.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 09:53:03AM -0700, Tim Heath wrote:
> I am interested in understand how you did this.  Can you give me some
> step by step procedures to accomplish this?

You can find set-by-step instructions on CVS web sites such as:

    http://www.cvshome.org
    http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs-index.html

Once ssh is set up under Cygwin, the CVS setup procedure is the same as
on other Unix platforms.

Jason

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/