Subject: Re: mysql-3.23.43 builds
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:37:42 +0100

> Create a group cyg_mysql and a user mysql with NT's user-management.
> Add them in the right files (/etc/group & /etc/passwd), rename user
> cyg_mysql to mysql, then build from the sources (patch is attached).
> 
> Put the attached patch and the source package (http://www.mysql.com)
> in your build tree (e.g. /src/database):

congratulations to the successfull build.

What cygwin version did you use? MySQL depends on pthread support?!

If this works I will package it to the CAMP distribution, ASAP.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/