Subject: Re: Compiling XV
From: Andrew Markebo <[email-masked]>
To: Socheat Sou <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Oct 2001 13:46:50 +0200

If you google a little you will find:
        http://www.trilon.com/xv/downloads.html

There exist a xv compiled for win32, hmm ancient.. ahh well, no idea
how to compile it with for xfree, you probably need to add a
configuration or similar to the sources.. 

        /Andy

/ Socheat Sou <[email-masked]> wrote:
| Ok, so I tried it again without the -DLINUX option, and I get the same
| error still:
| 

-- 
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/