Subject: Re: unable to compile gcc 3.0.1 with java on cygwin
From: Roman Belenov <[email-masked]>
To: "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sailesh Ramakrishnan'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: 26 Oct 2001 13:54:18 +0400

Well, I've built gcc 3.0.2 without any special configure switches and
gcj was built (file like gcj.exe in bin and jc1.exe in
lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.02 were installed). I don't sure that it
works (I'm not interested in Java myself), but at least it can be
compiled.

"Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Yep.  That is what we all get, even with gcc-3.1 from cvs.  gcj isn't
> ported
> to cygwin (or any other platform).  There has been some inconclusive
> work
> this year.  Search the java mailing list archives at http://gcc.gnu.org
> for
> more information.
> 

-- 
 							With regards, Roman.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/