Subject: Article prefix on mailling list
From: Carlos de Sousa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:21:07 +0200

Hi!

It would be nice if every mail sent out on this list could prefix
the Subject line with [cygwin], like they do for the cgiwrap 
mailling list on sourceforge.

It would be a lot easier to sort that mail from all other mailling list
articles I subscribe too

just my two cents

Carlos de Sousa

-- 
Carlos de Sousa        (NA/EBC/BEES/TLX)    Senior Systems Programmer
Ericsson Enterprise AB
E-mail: mailto:[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/