Subject: Re: mysqlc
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:58:20 +0200

> There is a third option - to have someone provide a cygwin 'package'
> with the mysql client (and potentially the mysql server) in it to the
> cygwin list. As you already provide binaries I don't think that this
> option makes sense. I'm only touching it for completeness.

I may volonteer for this -- at least it would fit (semanticaly) to the
CAMP effort.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/