Subject: Re: mysqlc
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:56:08 +0200

Hi Robert,

first of all, I'm considered responsible for making the mysql client
"cygwin-able". I made the port for the mysql executables (without
mysqld) some time ago and Rasmus (from TcX) included it into the
contrib directory.

BTW, is the pthread implementation in latest cygwin CVS stable to have
another mysqld build try?

Regards,
Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/