Subject: Re: Apache/PHP Problem:CLOSE_WAIT sockets
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:53:19 +0200

> I am clear on what you were asking for.
> 
> I thought it was unlikely that anyone who volunteers to work on cygwin
> would want to install apache on their system and run it for hours to
> attempt to duplicate your problem.  I'm sorry but that is a simple fact
> of life.  I've given this answer to other people who had other types
> of mysterious problems that required a substantial time investment to
> track down.
> 
> Maybe Corinna or Egor will be interested in looking into this.  I don't
> speak for them.  I was just trying to aquaint you with what I think the
> is the current state of affairs since you keep asking for "core
> developers" to help you with your mysterious problem.
> 
> I responded as a "core developer" and you have now indicated that you
> weren't interested in following my suggestions.  So we're all clear on
> what's happening with this core developer at least.

Chris, I'll do as much as possible to track and distill the problem
down, so that it can be handed to the cygwin developers for review. 

I consider this is what you're asking for?

Regards,
Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/