Subject: mysqlc
From: "Robert Collins" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:43:47 +1000

Hi,
	I note that mysqlc.exe in the win32 binary distribution is
linked to cygwinb19.dll, also provided in the win32 binary distribution.

I have 2 questions with respect to this.

1) Why is such an old version of cygwin being linked to? Recent versions
have much more functionality, and you would not need to distribute the
.dll as the cygwin ABI has stabilised quite some time ago, and is
available from www.cygwin.com.
2) Is the source code to cygwinb19.dll included in the win32 source
zipfile? No reference to it was made in the manual that I could see. (I
apologise in advance for not simply downloading and checking, but 15Mb
to simply confirm something that you folk must *already know* seemed a
bit wasteful.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/