Subject: Re: Camp apache does not serve
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Joshua <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 14:03:51 +0200

Hi Josua,

> I just installed the latest camp release. It all starts up nice, pings,
> but does not serve. If I build the same version of apache with php but
> w/o all the camp modules it works fine. My http.conf file is setup the
> same for both. This happened as well when I had tried to compile my own
> super-module apache setup. I haven't narrowed it down yet but it seems a
> module may be preventing this. Any thoughts on this?  I am on XP with
> the latest cygwin

I'm running XP with cygwin 1.1.8-2 and the
apache_1.3.20-camp-i686-whatever-cygwin.tar.gz package runs for me
without problems.

Beware that the package contains an /usr/local/bin directory that
contains 3 dlls that are required for libphp4.dll (sub-module
dependencies). These have to be in $PATH so they can be loaded.

php4 is for cetain the largest module. Have you tried to comment the
loading of the module in httpd.conf and see if the set of modules
works without php4?

httpd.conf is configured to serve for hostname localhost, maybe you
are using something different?

If it still fails please send me the error_log and describe in more
detail what happens.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/