Subject: Re: PLEASE!
From: Jesper Eskilson <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin Mailinglist <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Oct 2001 12:33:50 +0200

"Michael F. March" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I used to sign the "down with setup.exe" tune too.
> 
> However, it has proven to be great tool and makes
> upgrading to new versions a SNAP..

I agree. The contributors to setup.exe should be proud. The setup-program
definitely increases the useability of Cygwin.

/Jesper
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
Jesper Eskilson
Virtutech AB
------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/