Subject: Re: [1.3.3] breaks serial i/o?
From: Grant Edwards <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:47:16 -0500

Somebody in a bad mood wrote:

> >Suggestions, patches, signs of moral support, etc. would all be most
> >graciously accepted.  Thanks for the help,
> 
> No suggestions, patches, or signs of moral support here.

The why not just shut-the-hell-up?

Do you post snotty replies to every question for which you
don't know the answer?  Shit, man, are you trying to
single-handedly give open-source a bad name?

> You realize that you had 52 lines in your message and the
> majority of your text dealt with the reason why you need to
> have your problem fixed, right?

I've met Bill, and I'm pretty sure he was aware of what he
typed.

He's reporting a problem he's having with gdb on a particular
platform and asking if anybody knows anything about it.

There's nothing wrong with that.

-- 
Grant Edwards
[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/