Subject: Re: Scrollable Term for Win9x?
From: Dub Dublin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:10:26 -0500

Hack Kampbjørn wrote:

> What's wrong with the rxvt package that comes with cygwin ?
>

Well, I guess mainly that I didn't even know it was there.  I've used cygwin
off and on for a while (switching back and forth from U/Win on a
semi-occasional basis), but always ignored the X parts because I have little
use for X on MS in general.

Thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious - there's a lot of cruft
that comes along with the Cygwin now that I just ignore, I'll go back and get
familiar again.

The only things I see "wrong" with it are that 1) it appears to want a
three-button mouse for its copy-and-paste, but I presume there's a good way
around that if I hunt around a bit, and 2) it doesn't seem to want to let me
backgound it under Win98SE, but I suppose I can live with that...

Thanks again,

Dub
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/