Subject: Scrollable Term for Win9x?
From: Dub Dublin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:12:17 -0500

I figured this would be a FAQ, but I can't find the answer there or in a
quick search of the archives, so I'll bother the list:

The biggest problem I have with running Cygwin on Win98SE is Microsoft's
brain-dead fixed-size non-scrollable terminal window.  (I've generally
run it on NT or W2K before, where this isn't an issue...)

Is there a good replacement for this that will allow scrolling of an
arbitrary number of lines (500 or so would get me by) or even (dare I
ask?) a properly functional copy and paste?

Direct responses appreciated, since I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,

Dub
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/