Subject: Re: mod_perl-1.2.6 for Cygwin 1.x (using apache_1.3.22, perl-5.6.1)
From: Stas Bekman <[email-masked]>
To: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 00:03:33 +0800

Stipe Tolj wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I'm the maintainer of the Apache for Cygwin port, various apache
> modules and the CAMP binary distribution. After releasing the latest
> CAMP package which contains many popular modules (mod_php, mod_ssl,
> mod_dav, etc) there have been requests from Apache for Cygwin users to
> included mod_perl if possible. 

[snip]

> Stas, can we include necessary changes to mod_perl when we fix this,
> so we have out-of-the-box support?

Of course. Please post the patches to the [email-masked] to get a 
faster response.

_____________________________________________________________________
Stas Bekman             JAm_pH      --   Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/      mod_perl Guide   http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[email-masked]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com
http://singlesheaven.com http://perl.apache.org http://perlmonth.com/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/