Subject: test failures building perl on Cygwin - continued
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: John Peacock <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:22:40 +0200

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:36:33 -0400, you wrote:

John,

>I have not had time to investigate; I'm still trying to work on the 
>CygWin core's with PERL_DESTRUCT_LEVEL=2.  

I'm getting the same problems here with perl-5.6.1 if built with
debugging, so it is probably a change that was made to both, bleadperl
and maintperl or a change in cygwin.

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=
bIg BrOtHeR iS wAtChInG YoU!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/