Subject: Re: DBD::Oracle won't build under Cygwin Perl + more ...
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:38:12 +0200

[email-masked] schrieb am 2001-10-16, 23:02:

>1) DBD::Oracle (my bread and butter) fails to build.

Sorry, havn't tested this yet (have no Oracle here).

>2) XML::Parser (critical to my project) fails to build.

XML::Parser builds OOTB, you need to install expat: http://expat.sourceforge.net/
Expat builds a static lib OOTB and with it XML::Parser should build,
see also: http://testers.cpan.org/search?request=by-config

Choose 'cygwin' and look if your module is included.

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/