Subject: Re: Desparate need for cygwin apache 1.3.20 mod_perl
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:24:23 +0200

> >I've tried to build mod_perl according to the INSTALL instructions and also
> >according to some instructions i found in the cygwin mail archives but to no
> >avail.  I don't really want to build apache, i just need to build the
> >mod_perl shared dll that can be loaded dynamically with the distribution
> >above.  any help would be greaty appreciated.
> 
> Even with building apache I didn't get it managed.

it's on my TODO list for decades -- I'll have a try again :))

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/