Subject: [PATCH] Newlib unistd.h missing the prototype for fchdir
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:59:42 +0200

Attached is a patch which add the missing prototype.

--- unistd.h.orig	Mon Oct 15 12:57:19 2001
+++ unistd.h	Mon Oct 15 12:57:51 2001
@@ -19,6 +19,7 @@ void	_EXFUN(_exit, (int __status ) _ATTR
 int	_EXFUN(access,(const char *__path, int __amode ));
 unsigned  _EXFUN(alarm, (unsigned __secs ));
 int     _EXFUN(chdir, (const char *__path ));
+int     _EXFUN(fchdir, (int fd ));
 int     _EXFUN(chmod, (const char *__path, mode_t __mode ));
 int     _EXFUN(chown, (const char *__path, uid_t __owner, gid_t __group ));
 #if defined(__CYGWIN__) || defined(__rtems__)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/