Subject: Re: Hit a problem with GDB and Cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jonathan M. Hill" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:54:27 +0200

Jonathan M. Hill schrieb am 2001-10-14, 23:38:

Hi Jonathan,

>When I bring up GDB, the Insight window appears along with the
>source code, but when I click the "run" button, Insight indicates
>that it received an unknown signal and then locks up.
[...]
>gdb: unknown target exception 0x000006d1 at 0x77e8f142

Robert was a little impatient in his reply, so I want to say some
more words.
It is an old bug in gdb which was discovered this month in cygwin's
gdb.
Work is in progress to fix it.

However, thank you for reporting,

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/