Subject: Re: AFSTokenPassing
From: "Jochen Küpper" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Oct 2001 18:15:50 -0400

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:02:33 +0200 Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Corinna> On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 09:06:16PM -0400, Jochen K?pper wrote:

>> I am having trouble with latest Cygwin and corresponding openssh about
>> AFS token passing.

Corinna> AFS support is not compiled into Cygwin OpenSSH.

Hmm, and apparently one needs some AFS libs for that:( 

Well, I do have the "IBM AFS for Windows, Version 3.6" client
libraries installed, but I guess there is no way to use these to
produce an AFS-aware Cygwin ssh.
Are there any other ways to get an Cygwin aware ssh that is able to
pass AFS tokens?

How are other people handling that? In the archive I only found one
message, I've tried to contact the author and am waiting for a reply.

Greetings,
Jochen
- -- 
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit                http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de
    Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité                GnuPG key: 44BCCD8E
        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/