Subject: Re: Desparate need for cygwin apache 1.3.20 mod_perl
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 01:07:37 +0200

Jeff Roberts schrieb am 2001-10-13, 17:51:

>Hi,
>
>I am an admitted neophyte to both apache and cygwin. I'm wondering if anyone
>knows of a location to download a shared dll version of mod_perl that would
>work with the apache_1.3.20-camp-i686-whatever-cygwin binary distribution?

No, not yet:(

>I've tried to build mod_perl according to the INSTALL instructions and also
>according to some instructions i found in the cygwin mail archives but to no
>avail.  I don't really want to build apache, i just need to build the
>mod_perl shared dll that can be loaded dynamically with the distribution
>above.  any help would be greaty appreciated.

Even with building apache I didn't get it managed.

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/