Subject: Re: tail -f on NT does not work (with mapped drives)
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: Hermann Angstl <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:06:10 +0200

Hermann Angstl wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I am running the Cygwin port of the "tail" command (from the GNU
> textutils-2.0) on Windows NT 4.0.
> 
> It seems that "tail -f" is not working properly on mapped drives (i
> mapped a linux drive via samba - also tried it with a NFS mounted
> drive).

What is the behaviour that you observe that makes you think it
doesnt work fine ? Some output perhaps would be usefull. Does it
complain about permissions or what ?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/