Subject: Re: Gtk
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: adriel cartmell <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:05:46 +0200

adriel cartmell schrieb am 2001-10-11, 15:07:

> Forgive me if this is the wrong place for this.
>
> I need help installing GTk for cygwin...I installed Gtk where it all
>should be. but When i make a small gTk program and have the 
>#include <gtk/gtk.h> it says "gtk/gtk.h no such file" even though
>the file is in the usr/include/.. any ideas why this 'anit working?
>
> sorry again if this is the wrong place to post

Sure it is in /usr/include/gtk, not /usr/local/gtk-1.x/gtk?
Most gtk programs use .../bin/gtk-config to determine were the
stuff is located, but if not, be sure to set the INCLUDES to 
point to the correct directory ( -I.../include/gtk-1.2 ).
 I build it myself and the headers were placed in 
/usr/local/include/gtk-1.2/gtk

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/