Subject: Re: mysql clients and php
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Joshua <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:32:40 +0200

>  I need to have php be able to access, read, write my win32 mysql. I'm not
> sure of the mechanics here...Do I need the mysql clients on cygwin for this
> to work or does the integral mysql support in php take care of it all?

see http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/Distribution/Library/ for a
not recent, but working version of libmysqllcient.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/