Subject: Re: cygwin dll 1.3.3 : vim 6.0 is not working
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Subhash Verma" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:39:41 +0200

> Subhash Verma schrieb am 2001-10-10 16:39:

>hi!
>I just upgraded cygwin on my machine(WINNT) from cygwin dll 1.3.2 to =
>1.3.3 . When I tried to open vim, it was giving some problem. error =
>windows was flashed as titled:=20
>
>vim.exe- Unable To Locate DLL   and message:
>
>"The dynamic link library cygncurses5.dll could not be found in the =
>specified path F:\cygwin\bin; =

Reinstall libncurses5 package with setup.exe.
If you start it and says nothing to install, klick on "Full/Part"
and select from the full list 'libncurses5' click on 'Keep' until 
'Reinstall' shows up, now continue, setup will install libncurses5
including cygncurses5.dll.

See also:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-10/msg00126.html

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/