Subject: Re: archive HOWTO - Re: compile php 4.05 or 4.06 module?
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:06:50 +0200

> His name is Stipe.

yep -- sorry I have the patches at my home pc and will mail them as I
get today back home -- whenever this may be :((

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/