Subject: Re: BUG in sendto() function
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: "Alexandr V. Shutko" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:22:48 -0400

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 03:15:38PM +1100, Alexandr V. Shutko wrote:
>Hello cygwin,
>
>>> Could you please create a very simple example application to
>>> reproduce the problem?  From what I see in the Cygwin code
>>> I can't find an obvious problem.
>
>I wrote simple test program and it show problem... Well... Also I
>can't figure out how to subscribe to this mail list ? I found your
>reply in maillist archives....

???

Go to the cygwin home page at http://cygwin.com/ .  Look for the
"Mailing Lists" link.  Click on it.  That page has a form for
subscribing.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/